Oticon Releases Two New Styles to the Oticon Opn Family
Following the outstanding success of the Oticon Opn miniRITE hearing aids, Oticon has added two new hearing aid styles to the Oticon Opn range:
- Sleek miniRITE-T: is available with a Telecoil option and the added convenience of a double button volume control
- BTE13 PP: a Plus Power solution offering an output level of up to 138dB SPL for those with a severe to profound hearing loss, a telecoil, double button volume control and an optional LED indicator.
The new models are available across the entire Opn range of technology: Opn 1, Opn 2 and Opn 3. For more information on the Opn technology, click on this button.
New: Virto™ B-Titanium from Phonak
- Super discreet hearing aid made from titanium, allowing the hearing aid to be 50% thinner than conventional hearing aids.
- Fully Automatic: Virto B -Titanium incorporates Phonak’s latest technology called AutoSense which allows the hearing aids to automatically adjust to changes in the environment
Siemens Special Offer – Upgrade to Rechargeable Technology at No Extra Cost
For the month of March (2017) purchase a pair of Siemens Primax Cellion rechargeable hearing aids for the same price of a pair of Primax Pure hearing aids within the same technology level.
This represents a saving of up to $800.
Primax 7 Cellion $7600
Primax 5 Cellion $6130
- World’s first hearing aid with Lithium Ion induction charging
- Up to 24 hours of listening on a single charge, even if you are streaming audio from your mobile phone or TV.
- Convenient induction charger with LED’s to indicate level of charge.
- Available in the most popular and discreet Receiver-In-Canal style, in a wide range of colours
- Cellion is available in either the Primax 5 or top of the range Primax 7 level of technology
For more information on Siemens Cellion click here
- In October 2016 Phonak will release their latest hearing aid technology called ‘Belong‘. The most significant feature in the new family is the option for a fully rechargeable Lithium-Ion hearing aid offering up to 24 hours of listening on a single charge. Additional features include:
- New AutoSense Operating System
- Improved hearing of quiet voices
- New SoundRecover2 algorithm improving audibility of high frequency sounds
- Improved design and microphone positioning
- IP68 rating meaning it is dust and moisture resistant
- Improved CROS option for Single Sided Deafness
Focus Hearing is now offering Phonak Belong suitability consultations. Call Now 02 8402 1202
- Oticon has just released their groundbreaking, premium level technology hearing aid called Opn.
Clinical trials of the Oticon Opn hearing aid have shown to:
- reduce listening effort by 20%*
- improve memory capacity by 20 %**
- deliver 30% better speech understanding*
* compared to the previous premium hearing aid by Oticon
** Individual benefit may vary depending on the hearing loss and hearing aid prescription
The Oticon Opn is also Oticon’s first ‘Made for iPhone’ hearing aid, meaning it can communicate directly to your mobile phone for seamless phone conversations, listening to music or watching videos. What’s more, with the Oticon ON App, you can control the volume of your hearing aids, change programs, check the battery level on your hearing aids. there is even a ‘find my hearing aid’ feature in the event you misplace the hearing aids.
Oticon Opn is available now at Focus Hearing.
Siemens releases its latest hearing aid family called ‘Primax’ following on from the success of the groundbreaking binax family.
- Primax, the new hearing aid family from Siemens will be released on the 1st June 2016 and will be available from Focus Hearing on this date.Clinical trials by the University of Colorado revealed a significant reduction in listening effort for users of the new Primax hearing aid when listening to recorded speech materials.The main improvements for the Primax hearing aids include:
- SpeechMaster– isolates the target speech signal whilst reducing competing noise and unwanted speech
- HD Music– offers a high defination music experience due to an extended dynamic range.
- Echoshield– improves comfort and clarity in areas where there are high levels of echo or reverberation such as halls and foyers.
- TwinPhone– improves the clarity of telephone conversations for both landline and mobile telephone calls. The phone signal is not only heard in the ear closest to the phone, it is also transferred to the opposite ear for a binaural, clear signal.
During the month of May 2016, with every order for a pair of Alta2 Pro or Nera2 Pro hearing aids by Oticon, you can receive a Streamer Pro 1.2 and ConnectLine TV adaptor FREE OF CHARGE. Streamer Pro is the gateway to the ConnectLine system and is worn around the neck. When hearing aids are linked to Streamer Pro, practically any audio source can be wirelessly transmitted through Streamer Pro to the hearing aids With the ConnectLine App you can discreetly set the perfect sound levels for your phone, music player, TV and any other devices you’d like to connect with. * Offer valid for orders received prior to 31st May 2015
Phonak Releases its Highly Anticipated Custom Hearing Aids to its Groundbreaking Venture Family….Feb 2016
From 1st February 2016, you can now order Phonak Venture custom (in-the-ear) hearing aids. Features include:
- Virto V-10: Industry first, fully featured, directional and wireless size 10 hearing aid with Binaural VoiceStream Technology™
- Tiny, virtually invisible Virto V 10 O wireless completely in canal hearing aid, compatible with all of Phonak wireless accessories including the ComPilot which allows for hands free communication with any smartphone
- All new design, with nano coating for more reliable performance
- Utilises the highly successful AutoSense™ operating system used by the entire Venture family
- Tinnitus Balance noise generator
New Power Hearing Aid from Oticon called ‘Dynamo’. The Most Powerful Hearing Aid with a Size 13 Battery…… Nov 2015
In order to meet the needs of those with a severe to profound hearing loss, Oticon has just released 2 new hearing aid options:
- A brand new Power hearing aid from Oticon called Dynamo, which boasts the highest ever output (143dB) from a BTE with a size 13 battery. Additional features include
- hear more of the high frequency speech cues such as ‘s’ and ‘th’
- improved speech detail
- improved feedback (whistling) management
- full wireless connectivity via Oticon’s ConnectLine accessories
- A Plus Power BTE option for the Alta2, Nera2 and Ria2 technology levels, which encompasses all the incredible features of these hearing aids but with an impressive 138dB power output which means even more people can now experience the benefits of the Inium Sense platform from Oticon.
If you have a severe to profound hearing and would like to discuss if these new hearing aids from Oticon are suitable for you, call us today to arrange a no obligation discussion.
In a world first, Siemens has developed a single microphone hearing aid system that can provide directionality. Previously, directionality was only available in larger In-The-Ear hearing aids or the very popular receiver in the ear (RIC) hearing aids. But thanks to Siemens next generation BestSound Technology, binax CIC hearing aids communicate with each other in a bilateral setup, allowing the hearing aids to focus on speech coming from in front of the wearer as illustrated in the diagram to the left
FREE Wireless Accessory with any pair of premium level hearing aids from the new Phonak Venture range
To celebrate the release of the all new Bolero to Phonak’s Venture platform, Focus Hearing and Phonak are offering one FREE wireless accessory of your choice with every pair of Bolero V90 or Audeo V90 hearing aids, which represents a saving of up to $480. You can choose any accessory from Phonak’s wireless communication portfolio*
But you need to hurry, as this offer is only available for orders received on or after 22nd June and expires on 5th July 2015. Call Focus Hearing today to arrange a obligation free discussion.
*offer excludes Roger FM accessories
Phonak have just released the Bolero V hearing aid to their very successful Venture platform. The Bolero V now joins the Audeo V featuring Phonak’s high performance technology. The Bolero V is available from Focus Hearing in an all new design, at a range of performance levels (Bolero V90, Bolero V70 and Bolero V50). The Bolero V new robust design achieved an IP67 rating meaning it is water and dust resistant, resulting in improved reliability.
Oticon’s latest product family; Alta2, Nera2 and Ria2 are now available at Focus Hearing. All 3 products are powered by the new Inium Sense platform which boasts 30% more processing power, which means the new devices can offer the following benefits over the previous models:
- up to 20% improvement in soft speech understanding
- a feedback manager that operates 4 times faster and is more effective at eliminating feedback (whistling)
- the new miniRITE style is even more discreet
- special purpose programs for specific listening situations
- enhanced personalisation including NEW ‘Back Directionality’ for better listening to passengers in the car
- Tinnitus Sound Support is a complete tinnitus treatment package which sets a new standard for sound generators as it is the first to offer in-built ocean sounds in addition to a large number of therapeutic sounds to help reduce the annoyance of tinnitus
Feb 2015: Phonak has released its brand new ‘Venture’ platform for its Audeo V range of hearing aids and they are now available at Focus Hearing. The Audeo V is available in the very popular and discreet Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) style. The new chip technology which powers the Audeo V hearing aids provides twice the processing power while reducing battery consumption by 30% compared with the previous platform. Key features of the Audeo V include:
- Three discreet models: the Audeo V is available at Focus Hearing in 3 levels of technology (Audeo V90, Audeo V70 and Audeo V50), therefore there is an Audeo V for everyone’s budget.
- Audeo V-10: for the first time, the Audeo V is available in a fully featured RIC with a size 10 battery, which makes the Audeo V-10 the smallest, fully featured RIC ever from Phonak.
- AutoSense OS: the next generation operating system offers a seamless automatic adaption from one listening environment to another.
- Expanded wireless accessories: Phonak offers a smaller, more discreet clip on streamer for effortless streaming of TV, music and phone calls directly to your hearing aids. In addition, EasyCall II allows wireless streaming of mobile phone calls without the need for an intermediate accessory.
Siemens has just released their revolutionary range of hearing aids, called binax and they are now available at Focus Hearing. Clinical trials have shown that binax hearing aid wearers performed better in noisy situations than those with normal hearing. Now the benefits of binax’s world’s first binaural technology are available in four new RIC hearing instrument models: Ace™ binax, Pure® binax, Carat™ binax, and Carat A binax.
Some of the binax hearing aid features include:
- A remote control option with the touchControl App on your smartphone, can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store or iTunes®
- A tinnitus therapy feature to help manage tinnitus
- Advanced BestSound Technology from Siemens
- Directional microphones to help you to focus better on conversation
The DECT Phone has just been released in Australia. What looks like a normal phone (and can operate as such for the rest of the family), the DECT Phone is a breakthrough in communication for Phonak wireless hearing aid wearers of Australia. Transmits the Phone Call to Each Ear: simultaneously transmits the signal to each hearing aid, while reducing noise resulting in crystal clear conversations. Standalone Accessory: no other accessories are required Booster Mode: enhances communication when you are not wearing your hearing aids Call us today to find out how the DECT phone from Phonak can help you
The ConnectLine App is compatible with the Streamer Pro 1.2 For a limited time* you can receive a Streamer Pro 1.2 (valued at over $440) FREE OF CHARGE with every binaural set of Oticon hearing aids (Alta, Nera and Intiga). Streamer Pro is the gateway to the ConnectLine system and is worn around the neck. When hearing aids are linked to Streamer Pro, practically any audio source can be wirelessly transmitted through Streamer Pro to the hearing aids With the ConnectLine App you can discreetly set the perfect sound levels for your phone, music player, TV and any other devices you’d like to connect with. * Offer valid for orders received prior to 30 September 2014
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. ‘Halo and TruLink are compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation). “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and FaceTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc’.