Latest Invisible Technology
Focus Hearing specialises in the fitting of invisible hearing aids for those who are looking for only the most discrete option to improve their hearing clarity.
Invisible hearing aids are referred to as ‘Invisible-In-Canal’ (IIC) hearing aids. Most manufacturers will offer an IIC hearing aid in their portfolio, and they are also available in a range of technology levels to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Focus Hearing offer only the latest technology from the worlds most popular brands.
Call Today On (02) 8402 1202 To Book An Appointment With Our IIC Specialist Audiologist
Important Facts About IIC Hearing Aids
- A consultation with the audiologist at Focus Hearing is essential, so they can assess your hearing and physical shape of your ear canal to ensure suitability to the IIC style
- IIC hearing aids are not suitable for those with chronic outer ear infections, excessive ear wax production or skin conditions
- Most IIC hearing aids require the audiologist to take an impression of your ear canals so the IIC hearing aid can be moulded to the exact shape of your canal
- Some IIC hearing aids are ready to wear, instant fit ie do not require an impression
- IIC hearing aids are not available with rechargeable batteries, therefore relatively good dexterity is recommended
Brands We Recommend
Most, if not all manufacturer’s now produce a range of in ear IIC hearing aids. Focus Hearing is an independent hearing aid clinic (ie we are not owned or affiliated with any particular manufacturer), which puts us in the unique position of being able to recommend the option that best suits your hearing and listening needs.
The IIC options listed below are those we believe have industry leading features, and they are the brands in which we have the most patient satisfaction. This is intended as a guide to understand the key features of each.
An appointment with our IIC specialist will help you understand ALL the features and benefits of each option to ensure you get the best outcome for your individual needs.